Pages

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

What just Happened?

Scrolls from Og's Greatest Salesman on Earth

  • Today I begin a new life

  • I will greet this day with love in my Heart

  • I will persist until I Succeed

  • I am Natures' greatest Miracle

  • I will live today as if it was my last

  • Today I will be the master of my emotions

  • I will laugh at the World

  • Today I will multiply my value a hunderdfold

  • My dreams are worthless, my plans are dust, my goals are impossible, unless they are followed by Actions- I will act now

  • Let me become all you planned for me!
The above is from the Og Mandino:

I retired just a year ago and I hope to share with you a little about how it is. With some luck or good fortune I hope you will in kind, share your experience with myself. I worked 44 years in retail management. Long hours, lost days off, many dissapointments. Too many missed vacations,
missed school functions(Sorry Shan), picnics in the summer and gatherings during the Holidays.

However I am a very lucky man. With three of the greatest grandkids I man could ask for, a daughter whom is one of the best mom's I know, a son inlaw that is learning I'm not so bad,
and the best ex-wife a guy could ever have. So with all that said I entend to make this as fun as I can. Hopefuly we will share, enlighten, and amuse the masses, Ok may just give you a little tickle now and then.

No comments: